EJ Ajax is owned and managed by Tom and Erick Ajax, who are third-generation metal-formers. The company was started in 1945 by their grandfather, Erick. The proverbial inventor working out of his house, he received several patents. After several moves, driven by growth, the company occupies 50,000 sq feet at 7773 Rancher's Road in the north Minneapolis suburb of Fridley. Grandpa Erick began his business based on creative ideas and hard work. We strive to keep those same principles as core to the business today.
The Ajax Pledge
At Ajax Metal Stamping, we're committed to having the reputation as Minnesota's premier supplier of metal stampings. Moving forward into the decades ahead, we pledge to meet or exceed your expectations by:
- Continuing to be an ethically and socially responsible business.
- Working safely without a single lost-time injury.
- Maintaining and developing partnerships that enhance mutual success.
- Delivering every part on time and to print.
- Providing many opportunities for personal growth and achievement.
- Being the highest trained/educated and diverse team in the industry.
- Fairly compensating each team member based on job-related skills.
- Embracing and conforming to all environmental and governmental regulations.
EJ AJAX WINS 2011 U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Small Business of the Year Blue Ribbon Award -